Do you need extra cash for a car repair, your kids' braces, or another large purchase? Or are you looking to consolidate debt? Ask about our low-rate personal loans for peace of mind with your finances. You can take advantage of numerous personal loan offers throughout the year!
Check out our low personal loan rates
What you need to submit to apply for a personal loan
When applying for a loan, you will need to enclose the following items:
1. Signed and completed application.
2. A copy of your two most recent pay stubs (this is for applicants and co-borrowers if applicable).
- If you receive Pension, SSA, or any other monthly benefit(s), please submit the annual certificate or a current bank statement.
- If you are NOT a Postal Employee, contact your Human Resources or Personnel Department. They must verify your employment in writing. The verification should indicate how you are paid (weekly, biweekly, etc.), your position, and your date of hire.
3. Copy of your driver's license.
4. If you rent, please submit a copy of your lease agreement.
5. If the loan is to consolidate bills, please submit original bills due to be paid.
Download personal loan application
Post Office Credit Union of MD, Inc.
P.O. Box 22911
Baltimore, MD 21203-4911
This is member-elect coverage that pays your loan when you cannot due to illness, accident, or death.
You can have a portion of your pay automatically deposited into your POCUMD savings account or used to make a payment to your POCUMD loan. No more sending a check and wondering if it arrived on time. The Post Office requires that you sign up for Direct Deposit through its payroll department.
You are leaving Post Office Credit Union of Maryland website, and entering the website of , a third party that is not a part of Post Office Credit Union of Maryland. Any products and services accessed through this site are brought to you through an agreement between Post Office Credit Union of Maryland and . is responsible for the content, and they are not guaranteed by Post Office Credit Union of Maryland. Privacy and Security policies may differ between Post Office Credit Union of Maryland and .